- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 04:25 AM
Although we impose different limits per plan, the good news is that we don't have any limits imposed on the number of fields you can add on your form. Since I'm discussing limits, might as well mention the rest. 😊
Feature-wise, anything a paid plan user can do, can be done by free plan users too. The only actual difference is the ability to remove the JotForm Branding which is solely available to paid plan users.
The main advantages come in the form of limits per plan. You can find the complete breakdown on our Pricing Page https://www.jotform.com/pricing
To sum it up, on the Free Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide / lifetime)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 10 Submissions with Payments (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide / lifetime)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide / lifetime)
All monthly limits get replenished on the 1st day of each month.
Related guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 08:32 PM
Great - Just let us know if you'd ever need help with the upgrade process should that time come.
Related guide: How-to-Upgrade-My-Account
Your other follow up questions were moved to their respective threads:
I was seeing if payment integration can be made to the forms?
Also we plan to embed this on a website, is that possible?