- Dmungin1Asked on October 23, 2017 at 02:27 PM
Good day my name is Reginald Everett & I am a program analyst for the government of Washington D.C. where we pay for jotform. Our agency uses jotform daily to monitor activity and get feedback from employees. We've recently been banned from using the site for "Phishing" and we absolutely don't do that here. I have already filled out the link "https://www.jotform.com/answers/96696-Why-was-my-IP-banned" and have not received a response for almost 5 days already. Need a resolution to this ASAP.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 03:39 PM
Can you provide us the IP address that you are using so we can further investigate your concern? If you can also send to us a screenshot of the error message that is displayed when you access your form for further investigation. To add a screenshot on this thread, just follow the instruction provided in this article: How to Post Screenshots to Our Support Forum.
- Dmungin1Answered on October 23, 2017 at 04:20 PM
Sure no problem. Thanks for the quick response!
I.P - 184.108.40.206
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 06:02 PM
I have whitelisted the IP address that you have provided (220.127.116.11). Can you please check if you can now access the site properly?
- Dmungin1Answered on October 23, 2017 at 07:23 PM
It's working perfectly now! Thank YOU!!!