- JohnBAsked on November 01, 2017 at 11:22 AM
If I disable a form but there is still a person filling it out will the form they are filling out still be submitted?
IE we have a cutoff of submissions at midnight. if a person logs onto the form before midnight but is still filling it out at 12:05 will it be submitted even though midnight has passed?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 11:59 AM
If you disable a form while someone is still filling it up, he will not be able to do the submission. This is because while a form may appear active on his view, but as soon as he submits, the system will check again to see if the form is active, if not, he will be greeted by an error that a form is disabled.
If you have other questions, please let us know.
- JohnBAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 12:43 PMSuggestion for the future.
1. If a form has a predetermined disable date and time2. Can a message be sent to anyone still filling the form out " Form will
be Disabled in 2 Minutes, Please complete and Press Submit Button Now"
3. when a person logs on with 5 minutes before disable " Form will be
Disabled in less than 5 Minutes"
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 01:12 PM
There is an option to schedule a date for the form to disable, this can be found on the settings of the form builder when editing the form. You can check these guides for more information:
For your number 2 and 3 suggestion, those merits escalation so I have them moved to a new thread in order to submit a feature request.
- JohnBAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 01:43 PMThanks Liyam
Have a great day/ Really like the forms.