- JupiterTradeCoAsked on November 08, 2017 at 02:41 PM
Hi. Is it possible to add a jotform to a FB tab that is accessible via mobile device? I've gone thorough the article on iFrame and it looks like I'm supposed to just take the form url and paste it.. Somewhere and direct people to it..? Is there something I'm missing or is that the extent of it? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:26 PM
Please follow the guide here to integrate JotForm with Facebook:
- jupitertradecoAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:30 PM
Yes, I did that.
It added a tab on my FB page.
"that is accessible via mobile device?"
I understand there's some kind of work around, using a url to the form, however it looks like I just need to share the URL and ask people using mobile devices to use that, but there's no structured tab or any other place to put that link. Just in FB posts, etc.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:45 PM
- jupitertradecoAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 04:02 PM
Yes, that's what I followed... And it just says there's a link "to use" but not a way to put it in a FB tab button, for mobile. A bit misleading. I was wondering if there was a specific work around or something I was not understanding correctly.
- jupitertradecoAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 04:24 PM
I have done everything here.
Can you or someone confirm if it is possible to add a tab to my FB page that directs to my jotform, that is compatible on a mobile device?: Yes or no
If No, is the only option then to just post the generated URL on my FB page in the body of a post, that will work with mobile?
If yes to THAT, then is there a benefit to Static HTML: iframe, since alternatively I can just connect jotform to FB directly and just share the URL that Jotform generates when I build the form?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 04:49 PM
Well if you cant use the custom iFrame app. Then the only other workaround is to use the shortened link.
- jupitertradecoAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 02:27 PM
I'm asking you if I've done it correctly, and if not if there's a way to do it correctly so there can be a tab for mobile users to click to access my form, OR if I need to just promote the link on my page for mobile users to click, and IF I can't use the button for mobile, if there is any benefit to using the iFrame app as opposed to connecting my FB page directly to jotform.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 02:40 PM
Just checking the instructions provided. And it seems that the custom iFrame app also doesn't work on mobile devices either.
Looks like the only way to do it is by providing a link to your form and posting it.