- chandlerhopkinsAsked on November 09, 2017 at 01:11 PM
Hello- I am looking for an alternative to Google Forms to use for performance reviews. I would need a form that can be saved halfway through and then re-accessed. I would also like one user to be able to work on completing, stopping, starting, and saving more than one form at a time. We would be using these for performance reviews- is this something JotForm could do?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 02:13 PM
If you would like to allow users to submit partially completed forms and then return to fill in the rest of the data at a later time, you can include an edit submission link in an autoresponder email:
That way, you can continually update the same submission.
If you have further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- chandlerhopkinsAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 02:43 PMso you have to go ahead and submit and then edit? You can't just save a
draft almost like an email?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 02:48 PM
There is a bit more complex method of save and continue using session ID's:
This does require using two forms and a small bit of setup, but it will allow for saving form data without actually having to submit the form.
- chandlerhopkinsAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 03:43 PMWould one user be able to have multiple forms saved (like their team) all
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 04:01 PM
No, one user can save only one form at once. If he wants to save another one, he would need to submit the first form again with a different email address to generate a new session.
Let us know if you need more help.