- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 05:14 AM
You can achieve something similar by enabling the REVIEW BEFORE SUBMIT option on your FORM BUILDER.
Click SETTINGS at the top > FORM SETTINGS on the left > click the SHOW MORE OPTIONS button > scroll all the way down > then toggle REVIEW BEFORE SUBMIT to YES.
- ati1991Answered on November 10, 2017 at 06:11 AM
But I would like to review the summary before the customer goes to pay the amount.
If he reviews the submission at the end, it is too late, as he has already paid.
Is there a solution?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 08:19 AM
It's not possible for you to review the entered data without your users completing the submission and payment, at least it's not possible due to the current workflow you have on your form.
But you may do the following:
1. On your current form, simply perform the calculations and get the final amount, remove the payment integration so your users can submit it without paying and you can review that submission.
2. If anything needs to be changed you could sent the form back to the submitter so they can change the needed parts.
3. You will need to create another form that will serve for the payment only, your users will be redirected here only if you approved their initial submission.
Here are some guides that may help, the first one to implement the approval workflow and the second one to pass the amount from one form to another one:
If you have questions, let us know.