- WestCareCoreAsked on November 20, 2017 at 05:18 PM
Hi there. We were wondering why the autoresponder email isn't sending for this form: http://bit.ly/fresnopit2018
We have a similar form for the same event, but in another city, Madera. The autoresponder email for this went out just fine.
We did however, notice a message at the bottom of the Fresno form which reads, "Please run the wizard." Could this be related?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 08:19 PM
I did a test submission on this form. I entered my email address and then hit the Submit button. After that, I received the autoresponder email. Here's a screenshot:
No, the "Please run wizard" field is not related. I went ahead and I deleted that field for you.
I checked your form and I can verify that the Autoresponder email is configured correctly. Please try to open the form and put your email address in the email field. Hit the Submit button and verify if you will receive the autoresponder email or not.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- WestCareCoreAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 10:43 PMIt isn't sending to our @westcare.com email addresses. When three coworkers tried enrolling, I received the submissions but they never received anything from me. Everything is set correctly. I also continue to receive this message with any @westcare.com email I use for the account.
Gabriela V. McNiel
Director of Marketing
WestCare California, Inc.
1900 Gateway Blvd., Ste. 100 | Fresno, CA 93727
PO Box 12107 | Fresno, CA 93776
W (559) 251-4800 ext. 20917
C (559) 970-8477
(Sent from my iPhone)
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 03:05 AM
I checked the email history logs and I can see that the email alerts are being sent successfully.
As you can see in the screenshot above, the 3 autoresponder emails were sent normally.
Please advise your users to check their Spam folder or Junk Mail. If the emails are in the Spam folder, please mark all of them as '"Not Spam".
If you are still having issues, please verify if you are referring to the autoresponder or to the email notification.
- WestCareCoreAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Jan, our IT department solved the issue for us on our end. Thank you for your help and removing the wizard message!