- LeslieSchneiderAsked on January 09, 2018 at 02:07 PM
I am sending form out to approximately 300 separate email addresses (all within the same company) and trying to figure out if there is a way to generate a report of folks who have responded vs non-responders.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 03:42 PM
You can only view who submitted the form through your submission page https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions. What you can try is to list all of the 300 emails then export all of your submissions then compare the data. Those emails that are not listed in your export are the one who didn't submitted the form.
1. Create an excel list of all 300 emails
2. Export all of your submissions https://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
3. Now, copy and paste all emails in your export data including all 300 emails and create a new excel file and paste it there for comparison.
4. Follow this guide on how you can compare duplicate emails. Those duplicate means are users who submitted the form. The rest are the one who didn't.
I hope this helps but please let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.