- Cas ShortAsked on January 15, 2018 at 07:39 PM
Hi, just wondering if there's a limit to how many I can use? Also is there a way to send form submissions directly to a database or excel?
- Dexter_RAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 08:11 PM
The best is to check our pricing page, and to see what the numbers are. Think it's 100 sub, per month, but better check the offers.
Guide how to download, submissions : https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
- Casandra ShortAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 10:16 AM
Thank you, but the overview doesn't say anything about that.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 10:59 AM
The limits that are shown on pricing page and on the billing page of your account are the only limits. We do not limit fields and integrations.
You can integrate the form with the Google Spreadsheet and the data will be sent there automatically when the form is submitted.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 01:20 PM
I moved your other question to a separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly - https://www.jotform.com/answers/1351085