- swdoctorsAsked on January 21, 2018 at 01:37 PM
I need the entire from including the text fields to upload to box.com. how can the text field upload to box.com as well?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 02:45 PM
My understanding is that you want the Text fields to appear in the PDF file in Box.com.
If yes, then please enable the "Show Headers and Texts" option on the Submissions page. Here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/305-How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- swdoctorsAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 03:43 PM
Did you just do it? because it didnt work for me
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 04:47 PM
He never applied it to your form. The screenshot he shared was from a test form he created. What needs to be done from your account is to tick the SHOW HEADERS AND TEXTS checkbox on your SUBMISSIONS PAGE.
Let me link the guide that was shared with you in case you missed it.
Complete guide: How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF
Just go to your form's SUBMISSIONS PAGE > click the GEAR icon to open the submission settings > then tick the SHOW HEADERS AND TEXTS checkbox.
Afterwards, try sending a test submission to your form and see if the PDF SUBMISSION on your BOX account now contains the TEXT FIELDS.
If it stays the same even after these changes, then there's a chance you are currently working on a customized PDF SUBMISSION template. I suggest you reset your PDF DESIGN first > ensure you have the SHOW HEADERS AND TEXTS ticked > then try again.
You can reset the PDF template from this page and from there, click the RESET button then SAVE your changes.
- swdoctorsAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 05:54 PM
ok, the text field now show in the pdf design and in box.com. here are the other issues.
1. page breaks not accurate in pdf design mode or box.com. I dont want to have to add space for each submission to fix this.
2. The signatures dont show in pdf design mode or box.com
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 03:28 AM
1) I'm afraid that the page break is added automatically, you could only try with PDF design to reposition the fields so the pages will appear even.
2) I tested this but I wasn't able to replicate the issue, the signature is showing fine:
-In PDF design:
Are you still able to replicate this issue?