- guasfcuAsked on January 23, 2018 at 11:26 AM
I created a DropBox integration with my jotfotm and it is not appearing in my dropbox account. Please show me how to access my jotform submission on dropbox.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 12:52 PM
I have tested my my dropbox integration and it worked.
Make sure you use the link provide in the integration to check your submissions.
You can check this guide . https://www.jotform.com/dropbox/
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- guasfcuAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 05:43 PMI have clicked the link and it takes me to a dropbox page saying the Spring
2018 Teller Class folder does not exist. How should I proceed?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 06:50 PM
It's possible that the folder wasn't created when you integrate with Dropbox or the integration failed during the process.
Please remove the current integration and try re-integrating Dropbox again.
Let us know if re-integrating Dropbox again helps or not.
- guasfcuAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 07:43 PMCan I re-integrate once we have already opened up submissions?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 08:49 PM
Re-integrating your form to Dropbox will create a new link between your form and your Dropbox account. Your old link will no longer work once you remove the current integration and created a new one.
Re-integration doesn't affect whether you opened up your submissions or not. The only thing that will changed is that the old link will no longer wok.
- guasfcuAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 08:43 AMHello,
I have re-integrated only to find that the folder still does not exist in
dropbox. I have tried integrating with google drive and my folder was
created, but unfortunately it is empty. How can I pull all of my
submissions into google drive?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 10:21 AM
Have you tried editing/renaming the name of your dropbox folder?
After get the link given by the integration,
and test your form if you will receive the pdf submissions.
For the google drive, the steps are the same, you just need to allow Jotform to view and manage your google drive field and folders you have opened with the app.
You can check this guide to help you further understand. How-to-Integrate-a-Form-with-Google-Drive
Let us know how it goes.