- cindyblackAsked on February 14, 2018 at 10:58 AM
Is there a way to respond and send an email to all submissions at one time?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 11:57 AM
In the Submissions page, you can only reply to a single submission manually. I suggest you filter the submissions to "Email" field only and then export it to an Excel or CSV file. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. On the Submissions page, click the "Properties" icon and un-check all the fields except for the email field. Click the "Properties" icon again when you're done.
4. Once you exported it, you can just manually copy the email address from the Excel or CSV file and use it as a recipient of your email message.
Please take note that we have a MailChimp integration. Here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/163-How-to-Integrate-with-MailChimp.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- msimpyAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 01:25 PM
Jan - wouldn't this do it - http://email.jotform.io/ ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 01:49 PM
- msimpyAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 02:22 PM
Jan - the strange thing is that I didn't know about this app either until early this morning when I was checking this forum and clicked refresh page in the browser and that app popped up full screen out of nowhere instead of the forum??? So I thought it must be new - very strange!!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 02:49 PM
We are currently not having issues with our Support Forum. If you encounter the same problem again, please open a thread so that we can address it properly.
Thank you for your cooperation.