- unixroAsked on March 15, 2018 at 06:06 AM
Hi please cancel my next subscription because i forgot to cancel it!
- JotForm UI DeveloperbatuhanAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 06:35 AM
You may cancel your subscription by following a few simple steps;
1. Login to JotForm account and click to your avatar.
2. Go to my account page.
3. Go to billing/upgrade page.
4. Downgrade to free plan, which will take action in next monthly cylce.
After cancelation, you will get notification like this:
Important: If your subscription is directly paid via Paypal, you might need to directly cancel it in your Paypal account. Here's our How Can I Cancel My PayPal Subscription guide that you can follow.
Note: Please also check How to Cancel a Subscription and downgrade back to free guide for more detailed information about downgrading process.
Thank you for contacting. If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- unixroAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 06:45 AM
I did that but payment was made through paypal automatically because my next subscription starting tomorrow!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 10:06 AM
I did check your account and found that you have already cancel your silver monthly subscription plan. I am sending a request to our billing team to process the refund for your last subscription payment. Please allow 7-10 days for the amount to reflect in your account.
Please note that your account is now downgraded to free plan.
- unixroAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 11:04 AM
for the moment i don't need my forms and it will be fine to be free!