- doctoblogAsked on March 20, 2018 at 02:49 AM
Another jotform is not registering submission...
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 07:17 AM
Please clear the cache of your browser and try again or try using another browser.
You can also view form submissions on the form submissions page.
Help Article: How to View Form Submissions
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- doctoblogAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 05:43 PMNot a browser issue.
Please see the inbox of 'Medical certificate' jotform. You will see blank
submissions from forms fully completed with mandatory fields. Same issue
with 'IHMS telemed' and 'IHMS written opinions'
Why are the forms not collecting entries? Why are the submissions blank?
Dr Jon Field
- doctoblogAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 05:43 PMi emptied the cache in jotform and the issue resolved.
How does this work?
are the forms disabled when the cache is full?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 07:09 PM
Sometimes cache is corrupted, this may affect different pages, it does not happen with JotForm only, for example, you may see an old version of certain page when a new version is already available, or some pages may not load at all and they do when the cache is cleared.
JotForm itself does not implement any restriction based on the browser's cache.
If you have more questions, please let us know.
- doctoblogAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 07:43 PMit was the cache in jotform that needed to be emptied... not the browser
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 10:15 PM
Thank you for updating us. We are glad that the issue has now been resolved.
You're correct about clearing the form cache on our server. Related guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
If you need further assistance, feel free to create a new thread.