- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:16 AM
Advanced Form Designer doesn't have this option since all of our forms are responsive now.
Please check this guide and the quote as well.
"This guide is deprecated: Forms are now mobile responsive by default. This means no further configuration is required."
But, if you still think the form has some responsive issues you can share with us so we can assist you better.
Also, you can check the mobile responsive widget:
- KarlaAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 07:15 PM
I was creating a new form and it has the option to make a form swipe able left and right for each question. Why isn’t this an option for an old form? Do I have to recreate it?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 09:55 PM
We currently have 2 form layouts, the JotForm Cards (Single Question in One Page), and the Classic layout (All Questions in One Page). You can change the layout in the Form Settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". You can change it to "All Questions in One Page" or "Single Question in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.