- armaswebAsked on April 04, 2018 at 08:04 PM
I am using Xara Web Designer Premium. I use their inbed feature as your directions explain. When the form appears on the page the Title, Name, Phone number and Email boxes appear but the Type a Question, ReCaptcha and Submit are not able to be seen like the code is not allowing it to be long enough...? Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 09:44 PM
I have checked your account and see that there are 2 forms in it. As I check the forms, they seem to be displayed correctly. If you are experiencing the issue with the form on the embedded webpage, please try embedding the for using iframe embed code. Please provide us with the web page URL where the form is embedded so that we can take a look and assist you further.
- armaswebAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 10:43 PMThe website is not live yet. Here is a picture. Your form would not allow
the size of attachment.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 02:21 AM
I'm sorry, but we didn't receive your image, please share the screenshot by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- Armas WebAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 10:18 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 11:46 AM
The height of the form is dynamic on Xara, for both iframe and Form widget. If not, you need to adjust the height manually. If you do not have an option to do this, I would suggest using our iframe method and use HTML block on Xara to embed the form;
Have you also tried the "Embed a website widget"?
- Armas WebAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 11:57 AM
I have not tried the Enbed a website widget. I will try these options tonight, thank you. This is the 1st time I've even had time to bust the program open and try it!
Do you know if there is a way to allow others to access/ update simple things such as text on the site?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 12:53 PM
Do you mean on Xara?
I'm not sure if such is possible, I wasn't able to find that in Xara's support page, maybe you could check Xara's knowledge base: https://support.xara.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/141/general
If you have any further questions, please let us know.