Issues with Export to Google Sheets

  • Profile Image
    medicmind
    Asked on April 17, 2019 at 08:39 AM

    I have a form and it is set to export to Google Sheets.

    I have had over 2000 submissions over the past 5-6 months. In the past few days, suddenly the exports are missing one of the form options. Each submission is still being exported to the Excel sheet, but one column appears empty.

    I have had issues with Google Sheets exports at the beginning and the customer service was very slow and quite poor to be honest. Please can you look into this. I have not touched the export document (I auto-copy the data from there automatically to avoid having to touch and break the JotForm-Export Document connection).

    Please look into this urgently. The export document is linked below

  • Profile Image
    BDAVID
    Answered on April 17, 2019 at 11:29 AM

    We have pushed the missing entries to your Google Sheet. If the data is still missing, you can remove the integration and make a new one: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Forms-with-Google-Sheets

    All your form data will be updated in the new integration.

  • Profile Image
    medicmind
    Answered on April 18, 2019 at 06:34 AM

    This is the 8th time I've had to create a new integration - frankly it just is not good enough. It takes a while for me to transfer all the data over, especially because we colour code the logs based on payments as we go. I am losing faith in JotForm each time. 

    Please provide an actual inherent solution to the issue, rather than just telling your customers to create a new integration each time because your Form-Google Sheets integration is shockingly bad. 

  • Profile Image
    BJoanna
    Answered on April 18, 2019 at 10:43 AM

    I checked the Sheet you shared and I saw that the issue started on April 1st. 

    1555597753sheet.PNG

    After that, I checked the history log of your form and I saw that the field label was edited a day before. 

    1555597893log.PNG

    The data is not passed to the Google Sheet because the column name and field label are not the same. 

    To resolve this issue you will have to re-integrate your form with the Google Sheet. 

    Please note that editing of the form can also break the integration.