- bayviewboomAsked on August 21, 2014 at 06:26 AM
this page won't load.
support posts link to it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 08:50 AM
That thread is in private mode. You were not allowed to have access to it.
May I inquire why would you want to access a private post?
- bayviewboomAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 08:56 AM
which is linked from the first comment here
this is just FYI. i do not need this.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 09:04 AM
Thank you for the clarification.
Actually, those involved in the private thread were able to access it. Its just that you were not involved in that private thread the reason you could not view it even though you have the link.
Hope this clarifies the matter. Contact us anytime should you need our assistance.
- bayviewboomAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 09:06 AM
my only suggestion is to make the information available to everyone, since you link to it in a public thread
i'm not saying to convert the private thread into a public one, but only to share the fix with everyone.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 11:12 AM
It was the customer who actually made the thread private.
We only make a thread private if it has any confidential information. I check this thread and have copied the screenshot on how to remove the progress bar from form: