- ChelleBAsked on September 30, 2014 at 07:34 AM
with reference to a question posted on 18 september 2014 - I am experiencing the same difficulty - however, I cannot even open the forum to see what the resolution suggestion is.
I have created numerous forms in the past and managed to link them to MailChimp and now suddenly the pop-up screen is blank.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 10:04 AM
I did check but did not find any thread created by you in last few months. Did you post the question without signing in to your account?
Coming back to your question: I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. When I opened the integration wizard of your form, it does not comes up as blank window. Please check the screenshot below:
It seems to be cache related issue. I would suggest you the following steps:
1. Sign out from your JotForm account.
2. Clear your browser cache. The following guide should help you in clearing browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
3. Click on the following URL and then sign in to your JotForm account again: https://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- ChelleBAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Thanks for getting back to me so promptly.
Sorry also for the misunderstanding - i was referring to a question someone else had posted that was exactly the same - sorry about the same.
I have followed all the steps above - to no avail. AND I've tried on explorer, chrome and firefox. I still get the blank pop up.
I want to cry seeing your screenshot - that's what it used to look like....
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 12:32 PM
I am sorry to hear that.
I am not sure what is causing it. Let me report it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
For now I would suggest you to take advantage of our "Revision History" feature to revert back to an earlier version and see if that helps you.
- ChelleBAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 02:48 PM
I see there is a mailchimp app.
I see I need to search for it with each form - is that correct - is there no other way of "downloading" it so that I could just access it at the click of a button.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 04:53 PM
For each form that you want to integrate with Mailchimp, you must follow the same process.
For future unrelated questions, please open a new thread.