- TCFEastOftheRiverCTAsked on October 07, 2014 at 09:45 AM
It is only going to the default address, not the second email address.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Here's how you can add multiple email address to a single notification email settings: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.
Or, you can just add another notification and add the other email address as the recipient: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
- TCFEastOftheRiverCTAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I did try both of those options, but it still didn't work. I will try again.
I did, it still reverts to the default email.
- TCFEastOftheRiverCTAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 12:01 PM
I did a work-around and just changed my default password. Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 01:17 PM
So, Am I right to assumed that you have it resolved now? Please kindly confirm.