- IanRmAsked on November 02, 2014 at 11:08 AM
i want to enter in a list of product names and prices
Is there a special widget for (where the price is carried as an integral relative to the product name?this or is it just a series of text fields ?
Product 1 €2.99
Product 2 €4.50
Product 3 €12.00
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Yes, we have a different payment integrations that you can use under Payment Tools tab:
Please take a look at this guide to help you accomplish what you want: https://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
Here is another guide that may be or your interest: https://www.jotform.com/help/49-Order-Form-Types, let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- IanRmAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Hi I do not actually need ANY payment integration - this is for the purpose of preparing live quotes
(Internal Admin Form)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 12:48 PM
You can use the Purchase Order option:
Purchase Order is under payment integration but it's not integrated with any payment gateway.
You can use the Check Box field as another option, where you set values to each product names:
1) Once you added the Check Box field, click on the gear icon
2) Add the options
3) On calculation values, add each value on a separate line related to each option
Then add the Form Calculation widget, click on the wizard icon, then on Add Field button and add the check box field:
Here is a working demo: http://form.jotform.co/form/42936524015856
- IanRmAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Thank you BDavid
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 01:22 PM
You are welcome, if you have another question, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.