Fulcrum Venture AcceleratorAnswered on June 12, 2023 08:05 PM
So there isn't a way to actually see WHERE people drop off? At what question they stop answering before shutting down like Typeform does?
Patrick JotForm SupportAnswered on June 13, 2023 03:39 AM
Hi Fulcrum Venture Accelerator,
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. The answers of your form fillers are only captured when the form is submitted or saved. You can turn on the Save and Continue Later function to allow your form fillers to save their answers and check it out later to see which part the users drop out of your form. Let me show first show you how to turn on the Save and Continue Later function:
- In Form Builder, click on the Submit button and choose the Gear icon.
- Choose the Advanced tab and toggle on the Save and Continue Later button.
After turning on the Save and Continue Later function, you can see the Incomplete Submissions (saved but not submitted yet) on your Jotform Tables. Let me show you how:
- In Form Builder, click on the Downwards arrow icon and choose Tables.
- In Jotform Tables, click on the Three Dots icon next to the main tab and choose Incomplete Submissions.
- Hover your mouse over to submission and click on View to see the saved form.
As you can see in my screencast, I was able to view the Incomplete Submission and locate the missing part that the form filler didn't fill out before dropping out the form. We also have a guide about How To View Incomplete Submissions in Jotform Tables.
Please feel free to reach out again if you have any questions or if we can help you in any other way.