- rrm364Asked on April 20, 2015 at 05:21 PM
I would like to integrate an older form of mine with either google drive, or dropbox. There are over 300 forms, and I was wondering if there was anyway for me to get all the data for these forms into either google drive or dropbox?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 07:07 PM
Please check these guides to know how to integrate with Google Drive and DropBox:
However, only the copy of new submissions, after the integration, will be forwarded. If They are stored as PDF files, so you might want to download your submissions as PDF and manually upload them.
1. Login to your account and click My Forms on top of the page
2. Click the form of which you need to get the submissions.
3. Click the Submissions button from the toolbar above.
4. Then click on PDF button to start the download process:
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.