- habitatjacksonAsked on December 02, 2015 at 03:21 PM
Still trying to tweek my poinsettia sale. When people order and want to pay via check I want Jotform to send them an invoice- I edited my auto reply but it is just Text, but not HTML, I would love for it to look a bit nicer.
Can I do this? I tried changing it from HTML and Text on the bottom of the responder builder.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 05:33 PM
When you switch the notification from HTML to Text, all html source will be removed. So if you want to have the HTML layout back with the answer table, simply recreate the email notification. Delete the existing notification and create a new one.
And here's how to setup check payment options along with other payment integrations like Paypal.
To send the emails base on users payment method selection, simply create an email condition.
- habitatjacksonAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 05:47 PM
Right now we are using our own Payment gateway (Authorize.net) is there a way to use the option to pay with a check with that?
Thank you I will recreate the email.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 07:39 PM
Yes, it should be possible. So basically, you need to create a condition that when check payment is selected, hide the authorize.net payment field so users will not be required to pay online.
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- habitatjacksonAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 11:36 AM
thanks, Haven't updated the forms in a few years this will make is simpler than having two forms. thanks
- CharlieAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 12:38 PM
In behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Should you need any assistance again, feel free to visit us here in the forum :)