- Thomasg1234Asked on December 19, 2015 at 01:24 PM
There is too much question spacing on most all the forms that I cannot change
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2015 at 03:42 PM
Please try this method: https://www.jotform.com/help/156-How-to-Reduce-Vertical-Spacing-between-Fields. You should put positive value, not negative.
You can also change this in the designer (https://www.jotform.com/form-designer/), line layout tab:
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.
- Thomasg1234Answered on December 19, 2015 at 04:45 PMThe new designer mode is a nightmare. It changes what I had previously did and nothing appears the same when published, then I have to start all over. Way too complicated to make a simple form.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 19, 2015 at 10:46 PM
I have tried using the guide and the steps provided by my colleague, and I was able to reduce the space between fields, fee my cloned form : https://form.jotform.com/53528987638980
Please, let us know the specific thing you need help with the Designer tool and we will be glad to assist you.
- Thomasg1234Answered on December 20, 2015 at 12:45 AMHi,
I just found a template that had a good amount of spacing, and modified that.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 01:07 AM
We are glad to know you were able to solve it.
Please, feel free to contact us anytime if you need more help, we will be more than glad to assist you.