- growossiningAsked on December 20, 2015 at 03:38 PM
Dear friends at Jotform:I'm trying to finish a form that will give the visitor the option of paying by PayPal or by check.The purpose of the form is to allow previous lenders to convert their loan into an investment and then to add additional funds to the investment if they prefer. As an example if the visitor initially loaned $3000 to our project and they want to add more, I want them to be able to do so. I think I've gotten pretty close but I still have some questions.If the person filling out the form uses the PayPal option, how do I get them to a Thank You page?I would also like to recommend that people print the page and I'm not sure how to do that other than including it with a Submit button which would interrupt the payment process.I also want the form to generate an email to me and my partner when the form is submitted. I'm not sure how to do that.Next question I tested the form and got the following error from PayPal.------------------------------------Return to MerchantError MessageWe cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 04:29 PM
1) Once they complete the payment on Paypal page, a return link will be given, example: https://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
2) By adding the print button in your form, you will not interrupt the payment process, after they print it, they can proceed submitted the form, so they can get redirected to Paypal.
You could create an autoresponder, if you want the users to receive a confirmation of what they filled out: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
3)On regards of the email notification you want to receive when your form is submitted, that is possible, please check this guides: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
See also this guides:
4) On regards of the error, you need to disable your sandbox mode:
Let us know if you need more help.