- ESBAsked on April 04, 2016 at 02:39 PM
Hi, and thanks for a very good product!
I have some problems with viewing submitter image from form. It seems for me that it is a security question and the images can be seen about 100 times then it is blocked from your side. See my page here where I have the same data displayed in normal grid and through submission viewer app: http://basseurope.org/resources.html
Is there a way to solve this?
Thanks in advance, JimmiPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 05:26 PM
Yes. It is blocked to view the images due to the bandwidth is exceeded. Since you are displaying the submission report on your webpage, the images are loading everytime when the page is opened which has caused the issue.
You may need to remove the image field from the report so that the other field data is displayed on the form. Hope this information helps!
- ESBAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 06:20 AM
Ok, thanks - I see the problem with your bandwidth. Make a note on the app Submission View shows images, a motorbike and signature.
1) An idea - would it be possible to change your blocking program to accept small like max 20 kb images for the future? It makes such a big difference to see a just a little logo/image.
2) Is there a way to have the images on own server and still be seen in the right submissions from jotform?
Thanks in advance, Jimmi
- BorisAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 08:01 AM
Our bandwidth blocking already depends on the size of the files - files under 10 MB in size can be downloaded 100 times, and files over 10 MB in size can only be downloaded 10 times.
We do not currently add any other exceptions to small files which are under 10 MB in size.
Additionally, our system generates reports with files stored on our servers only. You can indeed forward your uploaded images to your own FTP server, or to your Google Drive or Dropbox accounts, but when reports are generated they will reference (link to) images stored on our own servers.
The way for you to avoid having these images downloaded each time that a report is accessed, you can disable this option directly in the configuration of your Grid report: