- JotForm SupportTitusNAsked on May 30, 2016 at 03:02 AM
JotForm’s simplicity, the availability of hundreds of free widgets, and a state-of-the-art form designer are just some of the features that make JotForm the best choice for businesses. In fact, hundreds of thousands of businesses use JotForm.
Every moving part in a business, big or small, needs a consistent element of organization. For example, if you travel the road with your circus crew, you need to keep track of ticket sales and monitor expenses in addition to the other operating costs.
A simple and easy way to accomplish this is to use a form to record every sale, or when you spend some money. JotForm’s Unique ID widget helps keep track of all orders, estimates, deliveries and receipts:
1. Your circus team is asked by a local school to send an estimate for an entire day of entertainment and amusement.
2. Using previous records, you create an estimate for the cost to entertain students for one day.
3. The school approves and forwards a purchase order.
4. When the event is finished, the school sends you the payment, and you provide a receipt of payment.
JotForm’s Unique ID widget helps keep track of each transaction, assigning each a unique identification which helps reference all the transactions for your business.
What’s New: Improved the visibility by adding a contrast setting for captcha images. Try the drawing captcha widget.
Along with a few new themes, you can also use the timer in your form calculations. Give the fancy timer widget a spin here.
What’s New: Fixed a resize bug, and optimized the code to prevent loading failure. Try the canadian provinces widget here.
What’s New: Fixed a bug that prevented the list of countries from loading. Check out the country picker widget here.
What’s New: Corrected the issue with resizing the widget. Plus, it’s now mobile responsive! Give the color picker widget a spin here.
What’s New: Limit how many characters can be entered in the search box. We’ve also fixed a submission edit bug. Try out the textarea autosize widget here.
What’s New: Updated the widget to trigger a yandex goal when your form is submitted. Give the yandex metrica widget a spin here.
What’s New: You can now edit language picker submissions. Check out the language picker widget here.
JotForm’s Widgets Team is committed to creating and maintaining powerful widget functionality you can use to supercharge your forms.
Join our Widget Newsletter! Subscribe.
Till next time. :-)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 12:19 PM
Exciting stuff! Keep up the good work Widgets Team!
- OmarGhaliAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 03:24 PM
The Currency Converter works only on the Demo no more :)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 03:44 PM
We will address your question regarding on the Currency Converter Widget on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/850022.
- OmarGhaliAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 08:00 PM
- interponAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 09:44 PM
Great stuff guys!!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 09:57 PM
Amazing news! I love the Drawing Captcha widget. :)
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 04:18 AM
Great stuff !!
- metalsunnyAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 05:28 AM
I LOVE JOTFORM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 05:32 AM
Thanks widget team for this update!
Podo in circus is so cute! :)