- SelenaAsked on June 14, 2016 at 11:47 AM
I'm interested in creating a questionnaire and then sharing the responses with the group. Is there a way to download the completed form and publish it in google drive or another common space?
- CharlieAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 01:34 PM
Thank you for your interest in using JotForm.
As you already know, JotForm is an online form builder that let's you create online forms. These forms allows you to receive responses or submissions from your users.
These submissions/responses are directly stored in your JotForm account. You can check the submissions in your submissions page.
Submissions can be shared in different ways:
1. You can create reports and these reports can be embedded on a website or viewed directly on its link: https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
2. You can simply download the submissions as an Excel/CSV/PDF file: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
3. We have a lot of app integrations where your submission data can easily be passed or shared. Example is one of the famous integration we have is the Google Spreadsheet. Submissions made on your form will also reflect on the spreadsheet created by the integration to Google. You can learn more about this app here: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
You can check our apps page to learn more: https://apps.jotform.com/
I hope that helps