- FosterMomAsked on July 11, 2016 at 06:11 PM
I was notified I was over the submission storage limit and all old submissions would be deleted. I went back through and downloaded and deleted all but the current year's submissions, and I also deleted old unused forms and their submissions. This added up to a majority of the submission being deleted, but I still have the same notice that I am over the storage limit. Help?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 09:13 PM
Your current total submissions is 2,493, which is why you are still getting the notice that you are over the storage limit.
You will still need to delete more than 2,000 submissions to reduce the total submissions below the limit. Alternatively you can also choose to upgrade to the Storage plan to get unlimited submission storage.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- FosterMomAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 11:49 PM
Thanks for the information. But, how do I delete those in the submission storage?
- FosterMomAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 12:45 AMThank you for the information, but how do I delete those in the submission storage?
- FosterMomAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 12:45 AMAlso, earlier this afternoon the submission storage said 616 of 500 and now it says 2,495 of 500. That is a big jump.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 01:53 AM
I recalculated the total submission storage on your account to reflect the correct total submissions, which is why the total submission count was 2,493 instead of 500. However, I can see that you have deleted the rest of the submissions so your total submission count is now at 3. For more information on deleting submissions, you may check out this article: How to Delete Form Submission Data. Regards.