- schwabinoAsked on September 06, 2016 at 04:20 PM
For some reason my clients gmail address is not receiving emails, we tried looking in SPAM but no luck -
website form - http://studio10dance.com/contact/Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 06:16 PM
I checked the page your referenced and there is not a JotForm form embedded to that page. The form embedded to that page is a Wordpress form. I checked the email address for your account and there does not appear to be any issues with sending to that address from our end. If you would like for us to check a specific form, let us know which form and we will be happy to have another look.
- schwabinoAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 05:25 PM
Yes because I already changed the form because it was not working! I just found out another client of mine has a jotform form thats now not working - http://citybeach.com/parties/
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 06:30 PM
I checked our email logs for the address in your form and they have indeed been failing. It looks like your address was rejecting the emails as spam. When enough were rejected, it resulted in your address being placed on our bounce list to prevent further rejected emails.
I removed your address from the list and the notifications should attempt to send once again. For more information on how to prevent this from happening again in the future, please see the following guide:
If you suspect any other addresses are in the list, you can remove them from your end:
- schwabinoAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 11:45 AMHow do I make an email not trigger it as SPAM?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 12:35 PM
The best way to ensure emails are not marked as spam or filtered would be to have your email provider whitelist our sending IP addresses:
- schwabinoAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 02:46 PMThanks you so much we are currently forwarding the IP addresses to the
Email provider, this has cost my client thousands of dollars in lost
revenue, and now he is taking it out on me, this really sucks - just FYI
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 04:19 PM
Unfortunately, email filtering is something we do not have any control over. Since we send many thousands of emails per day, sometimes filters temporarily block us. There can also be specific content that gets filtered. Lots of things we cannot prevent.
You can remove us from the equation by sending the emails from your own services:
- schwabinoAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 12:44 PMCan you please remove email@example.com from the Blacklist
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 01:46 PM
I have removed your address from the bounce list. If you suspect that is has been added once again in the future, it can be removed from your end:
I would strongly recommend using something other than an AOL address. AOL addresses tend to be the worst when it comes to rejecting content for many reasons and quite often repeatedly end up on our bounce list. Gmail addresses usually work without issue.
- schwabinoAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:10 AMHi Jotform
I have an email that is being rejected, from my form
please help by removing
firstname.lastname@example.org from the bounce list
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 12:25 PM
I checked our bounce list for the address you referenced and it is not currently in the list. If you believe other email addresses are on our bounce list, you can remove them from your end: