- Larry01Asked on September 20, 2016 at 02:42 AM
How does the e-mail message reach me? Do I now provide Jot.Form with the address, is that how it works?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please note that your form is not visible on your website. Did you embed it to your side or not?
If you would like your form being located to your site, you first need to embed it via one of our embed method. You can find detailed explanation at following guidance.
In addition to that, you set up your notification and autoresponder e-mail for mentioned form as i saw. Once your end-user fills your form, you will get submission also on your e-mail and another message is send to the person who fill the person.
You may have a look following manual for further assistance.
If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be glad to help you.
- Larry01Answered on September 20, 2016 at 11:46 AMI haven't published the addition of the form yet. It is a non WordPress
How do I set up an e-mail address through JotForm?
- Larry01Answered on September 20, 2016 at 11:46 AMFollow-up to above. This is just a test page to see how to include a form.
- Larry01Answered on September 20, 2016 at 12:46 PMSorry, I'll read the Manual information that you sent to see how to include
an e-mail address.
- IrshadAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 02:32 PM
If you face any issue or need further assistance, feel free to revert back. We will be glad to assist you.