- email@example.comAsked on September 21, 2016 at 03:54 PM
None of the forms are sending to the default email on file (even when manually adding it to the specific forms). Other email addresses associated with the forms receive emails. Checking spam filter and not seeing any blocked messages - white listed JotForm domain just to be sure it is not blocked...
We have a plethora of forms that are integral to the day to day operation of our business and they are not working...
PLEASE HELP!!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 05:36 PM
I checked your account and found out that your email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is on the bounce list with the following reason:
email@example.com is IN Remove the bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp; 550 The sending IP (18.104.22.168) is listed on
This email is now removed from the Bounce List so you should now start receiving email notifications. As a safety precaution, I will be listing down a few things to help you in case it happens again in the future:
1. Prior to contacting us, you can check your mail logs if you suspect you're not receiving emails. Here's How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
2. Assuming you found some emails showing as FAILED on your EMAIL HISTORY, after doing #1 above, try checking these emails if they are on the bounce list and remove them by following this guide on How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
3. You should also consider Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses by contacting your email provider and request them to add JotForm's domains and IP addresses to their whitelist
(I understand you have already whitelisted the JotForm domain, but please open the link for #3 above and include the IP addresses to your whitelist too, especially the IP shown on the reason above, 22.214.171.124)
4. And lastly, a quick guideline on How-to-Setup-Email-Alerts-to-Prevent-Email-Bouncing-Related-Issues
I know the guides and steps above may look generic but please take your time following them in case this happens again in the future.
Don't hesitate to get back to us if you're still having issues receiving email notifications.