- Jayne25Asked on October 07, 2016 at 08:53 AM
This keeps happening time and again. Why are emails failing to send from your server?
It would be good if we had the opportunity to resend if failed from the activity log.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 09:23 AM
First of all, your email was in our bounce list as you can see in the following screenshot and I've removed your email from our bounce list.As I've checked all emails are failed to send to your email address as you see in the screenshot below as you were on the bounce list:
Also, I've checked email configurations of one of your form. I understand that you prefer to use your own email address instead firstname.lastname@example.org. However, it seems that there might be an error with your SMTP configuration, which is why the autoresponders are failing to send to your clients.
If you want to use your SMTP, please contact your email hosting provider and ask them for the correct SMTP credentials. Once you have the latest SMTP credentials, simply setup the SMTP for your form again.
For now, It seems that you should follow the steps below :
1. Choose a form and click "Edit form".
2. In Form Builder click "E-mail" tab as you can see in the following screenshot.
3. Edit Notifications e-mail and choose "Advanced" tab menu.
4. Change "Sender email" as "email@example.com" as the following screenshot.
If you want more explanation , please check out our user guide related your issue.
If the issue persists or if you need further clarification, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.