- destinationmelbourneAsked on October 14, 2016 at 03:18 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 03:41 AM
There are several ways that you can download or save each application that you receive on your form.
1. Download the submission as PDF
a. You can visit the submissions page by following this guide: How to View Form Submissions
b. Then click the PDF button to download the submission as PDF
2. Add as PDF attachment in email
a. Follow this guide on Setting Up Email Notifications
b. Then on the notification setup, click the Advanced tab and set the PDF attachment to YES
c. Every time you receive a notification, you can download the PDF attachment from the email
3. Integrate with Dropbox or Google Drive. Once integrated, every submission will automatically have a copy on your dropbox or google drive folder.
- Please follow this guide on How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- If you want to integrate the form with Dropbox, please follow this guide: Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
If you need further assistance, please let us know.