- colmosAsked on October 19, 2016 at 03:52 AM
How do I change the button text when it's in OnClick state? Right now it says Please Wait... after clicking, but I'd prefer it not to be in English, and can't find the option to change it.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:30 AM
The default form warnings, in your case "please wait" warning, can be changed or translated. To do that, please follow the steps below.
1. Open the Preferences. It is in the Setup&Embed tab as you can see in the image below.
2. After that, click the General tab and find "Form Warnings". Click "Edit".
3. Finally, find the "Submit Button" warnings part in the coming list. Write your message in textbox for "Please wait". Click "Save Changes" button.
If you need more information about the issue, please follow the guide: How to Change Form Warnings
In addition, you can make your forms multilingual. Please, have a look at this guide if you don't know how to do it.
If you have any further assistance, please feel free to let me know.
- colmosAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 05:58 AM
Brilliant, thanks a million Olivia!