- RichardAsked on October 20, 2016 at 01:55 PM
Created new form, https://form.jotform.com/62934992604162, and with form randomly filled in and sent the email notification is missing information. Have tried several times. Note, that the submissions report shows it correctly.
In the section titled:
EMAILSSend notification and autoresponder emails on submissions. I found the table is nearly empty.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 04:30 PM
It appears that the email template is currently outdated on your form. In order to fix this, I would like to suggest re-adding the Email Notification / Autoresponder:
1) Delete current Email Notification.
2) Add a new Email Notification.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- Heather WalkAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 05:44 PMYour answer was correct and solved the problem, thanks a whole bunch!