- asuareAsked on October 29, 2016 at 07:28 PMI have tested the form on my website and it is not functioning. How can I fix this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 30, 2016 at 08:17 AM
It worked for me when I submit the form. It redirects to your thank you page.
What's the specific problem you're experiencing?
Note that you are embedding the form using its full source code. It is highly possible that the form script is conflicting with your website script that's why it is sometimes malfunctioning. The easiest way to resolve script conflicts is to re-embed the form using the iframe embed code.
- asuareAnswered on October 30, 2016 at 02:44 PMYes, it does redirect to the thank you page but I am not receiving any information in my email.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 30, 2016 at 04:08 PM
So you meant that you aren't receiving a copy of the submission to your email address whenever your form is submitted, correct?
I've traced your embedded form to this form on your account where I found you're using "firstname.lastname@example.org" as your email recipient address for the email notifications that should be sent to you.
Your email address is not listed in our bouncelist:Result: email@example.com is NOT in the bounce list
Have you tried checking your spam folder to see if they ended up there?
Additionally, according to your email history our mail server log shows we've sent emails to you.
- asuareAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 11:44 AMNew submissions are being sent to the spam folder. Why is this happening now and how can I stop it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 01:20 PM
We have issues with Gmail flagging emails coming from JotForm as spam so we suggest to check your spam folder and mark those emails as NOT spam so you will continue to receive emails in your inbox normally.
Our team is also working on a solution to overcome this but your help by marking the email as NOT spam would definitely count.