Basecamp is a simple project management tool that allows your team to be more productive and better organized. With Basecamp, you break up your work into separate projects, and each project contains everything related to the work at hand. Share documents, chat with the team, list To-Dos, schedule events, and set up automatic check-ins.
Basecamp no longer allows you to edit contents in HTML codes. In this case, you will have to add the form as a website and display it as a separate tool/block on your Project page. The tool/block will open the form on a new tab on your browser.
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Under the Quick Share tab, click the Copy Link button to copy the form’s URL.
- Go to your Basescamp dashboard, and click the Project or Team where you want to add the form.
- At the top-right of the page, click the Options (meatballs or 3-dots menu).
- Click the Change Tools option.
- On the top of the existing tools, click the “Open a Door to an external service like GitHub, Slack, Trello, etc…” link.
- Scroll down to the bottom, and click the Other tool.
- Paste your form’s URL in the box.
- Finally, click the Add This Door button.
- Go back to the main project/team page, and you should see the tool at the bottom. Again, this tool will open the form on a new tab, and not as an embedded content.