Adding forms to Magento with Jotform is pretty easy. Kindly follow the steps below to learn how.
1. Create your form’s at www.jotform.com
2. After creating your form, get your form’s default embed code. Here’s how:
2.1. Click the “Publish” button in the toolbar.
2.2. In the Publish wizard, please go to the “Embed” tab. Click the orange “Copy Code” button.
3. Go to your Magento admin page, click “CMS” menu then choose “Static Blocks”
4. Click “Add New Block” to create a new block on your page.
5. Configure your block information, add title, identifier and enabled block. Then click on “HTML button“, paste your Form Code and then Save. See screen below:
6. You’re done! If you want to create a menu item in the navigation bar for your new created block, please watch this video.