LiveJournal is an online community where you can connect with others, share your thoughts, and be yourself. LiveJournal encourages communal interaction and personal expression by offering a user-friendly interface and a profoundly customizable journal.
If you have a Jotform form, you can add it to your LiveJournal posts. However, LiveJournal has updated its post editor, and they’re restricting direct embeds on their platform. In this case, we suggest adding the form link to the post instead. Please see the steps below.
Getting Your Form URL
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Under the Quick Share tab, click the Copy Link button.
You have now copied URL of your form and are ready for the next step.
Adding Form to LiveJournal
- Click Post New Entry at the top of your LiveJournal dashboard.
- Give your post a title, and click the Plus (+) icon on the left side of the entry box. Once you click the icon, you’ll see X as shown in the image below.
- Choose and click the Add Embed Media or Link from the list of options.
- Paste your form’s URL in the embed box.
- Click Enter on your keyboard to save the form.
- At this stage, you should see the block of the form. Once you publish your post, others can open the form by clicking the form’s block. The form will open on a new tab.
- Finally, click the Tune In and Publish button at the bottom of the post editor to publish your posts to your network.
sizi ülkeme yaşadıgım şehre davet ediyorum.saygılar
This actually doesn't work... The LiveJournal eats the code and then it disappears. Any suggestions?
Good advice. I guess it's never too late to learn and you learn something new every day.