LiveJournal is an online community, a social network where you can connect with others, share your thoughts, and be yourself. LiveJournal encourages communal interaction and personal expression by offering a user-friendly interface and a profoundly customizable journal.
If you have a Jotform form, you can add it to your LiveJournal posts. However, LiveJournal has updated its post editor, and they’re restricting direct embeds on their platform. You can read more about this update here. In this case, we suggest adding the form link to the post instead. Please see the steps below.
Getting Your Form URL
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Under the Quick Share tab, click the Copy Code button.
You have now copied the URL of the form and are ready for the next steps below.
Adding Form to LiveJournal
- Click the Post New Entry link at the top of your LiveJournal dashboard.
- Give your post a title, and click the Plus (+) icon on the left side of the entry box. Once the icon is clicked, you will see X as shown in the image below.
- Choose and click the Add Embed Media or Link from the list of options.
- Paste your form’s URL in the embed box.
- Click Enter key on your keyboard to save the form.
- At this stage, you should see the block of the form. Once the post is published, others can open the form by clicking the form’s block. The form will open on a new tab.
- Finally, click the Tune In and Publish button at the bottom of the post editor to publish your posts to your network.