DotNetNuke or DNN is an easy-to-use and feature-rich content management system with best-in-class security, extensibility, and ecosystem.
We’ve published the below user guide using DNN’s Evoq Content CMS. Embedding may be different for their other platforms.
Similar to other CMS, adding a Jotform form to your DotNetNuke page is straightforward. Please find the steps below.
Getting the Embed Code for DotNetNuke
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Click Embed on the left.
- Under the default embed, click the Copy Code button.
You now have your form’s embed codes.
Adding Form to DotNetNuke
- Log in to your DotNetNuke account.
- View your website, and click the page where you wish to add the form. If you haven’t created the page yet, add one by following this article from DotNetNuke.
- Assuming you’re already logged in, click the Edit (pencil icon) at the bottom-left side to edit the page.
- Click the Add Module button once the edit mode is active.
- Click HTML Pro from the list of options. You will see the module floating in the editor.
- Drag and drop HTML Pro to the section/content pane where you want to display the form. You should see the HTML editor after.
- At this stage, click the HTML icon from the editor. You should see the other tools grayed out, and the HTML box turns dark.
- Paste your form’s embed codes in the HTML box.
- Click outside of the HTML editor to save your changes. You won’t see the form while the edit mode is active.
- Click the Publish button on the bottom-right of the page to save the changes and disable the edit mode. At this moment, you should see the form displayed on the page, and that’s it.