Jigsy is a content management system and website builder that helps build your own websites in minutes. Jigsy platform is suitable for small businesses and personal websites.
Do you want to add your form to your Jigsy Free Website? That’s easy!
First of all, find and copy the iFrame code from your form’s Publish tab:
- Go to the Publish tab of your form you want to embed.
- Select Platforms tab in the menu from the left.
- Search “Jigsy” to find the Jigsy option.
- Click on the Jigsy publish option.
5. Click on the green Copy Code button.
Once you cut and copied the form’s code from the Publish tab in Jotform and . It’s time to embed your form into Jigsy:
- Go to your Jigsy Website and log in to your account.
- Find and Hover Pages section.
- Click on the Add New Page option.
- Add your Page Name, the Page URL will be automatically created but you can always modify it.
- Click Create Page on the bottom right side.
- The page is automatically loaded for you to add your contents including your Jotform form.
- Find and click on the Add Content button in the area where you would like to embed the form.
A sidebar window will appear containing the Categories.
- Drag and Drop Text/Content Block to the empty area of the new page that you have created.
- Add the Title to your Block.
- Find and click the HTML button in the Editor.
- Paste your modified iFrame code from the Step 1.
- Click Create Component/Save Changes in the bottom right side, and you are done. Awesome!