Browse Article by Topicscustom url custom name custom form url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
Related Forum Questions
- My custom URL to prefill next form not working
- Can we create custom URL for the form?
- How can I set up a custom URL for a form?
- How do I change the form link?
- Can I change the form URL from Numeric to Alpha?
- Prepopulate information using custom urls
- Help with setting a URL
- Getting "Slug is in use" error even after deleting the form that used to have the file path(slug) that I need to use for another form.
- Can I customize the url to include our name REYDESALEM in your url?
- Will it be possible to change the user name?
How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?Last Update: May 8, 2016
Custom Form URL is useful if you want to publish your form using the direct URL and want to put a custom name on it. You can add your own form name at the end of the URL along with your Jotform Username.
Example custom form URL: http://www.jotformpro.com/Welvin/Web_Inquiry_Form
To give your form a custom URL, please follow the steps below:
1. Edit your form into our form builder. Then, click the Publish button.
2. When Publish pops-up, it is on the Link tab by default. It is where you will find the direct link for your form.
3. To start creating a custom URL of your form, click the pencil icon.
4. Upon clicking the pencil icon, you will be allowed to type in a custom URL of your form. Once you're done, click the Apply button.
5. Click the button and it will save the link to your clipboard, ready for pasting.
Delete/Remove Custom URL
Note: If you want to delete the custom URL you have created you can click the Undo button.
Question? Please let us know below!