Browse Article by Topicscustom url custom name custom form url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
Related Forum Questions
- How to have custom URL of my form
- How to customize the form to my company's branding?
- Is it possible to do with a link purchased from google domains but not
- Redirect the form to another URL after submitting
- How do we create a link to a form with a custom URL?
- Getting "Slug is in use" error message when updating the Custom URL of a particular form
- Custom URL for jotform and file uploads
- How can I customize the url of my form to be shorter?
- White label branding for page error
- Username Change Request for "timdwight"
How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?Last Update: May 8, 2016
Custom Form URL is useful if you want to publish your form using the direct URL and want to put a custom name on it. You can add your own form name at the end of the URL along with your Jotform Username.
Example custom form URL: http://www.jotformpro.com/Welvin/Web_Inquiry_Form
To give your form a custom URL, please follow the steps below:
1. Edit your form into our form builder. Then, click the Publish button.
2. When Publish pops-up, it is on the Link tab by default. It is where you will find the direct link for your form.
3. To start creating a custom URL of your form, click the pencil icon.
4. Upon clicking the pencil icon, you will be allowed to type in a custom URL of your form. Once you're done, click the Apply button.
5. Click the button and it will save the link to your clipboard, ready for pasting.
Delete/Remove Custom URL
Note: If you want to delete the custom URL you have created you can click the Undo button.
Question? Please let us know below!