Browse Article by Topicsdelete submission delete delete form data
- How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
- How to Restore Deleted Forms
- How to Edit/Delete Sender Emails on SMTP Settings
- How to Delete Form Submission Data
Related Forum Questions
- How to recover files?
- If a deleted form displays a "This form is closed" message, is the form still recoverable?
- Delete Account
- Delete account
- Please delete account
- Delete account
- Delete Account?
- Why is my file upload space is still used after deleting submission and form?
- Please delete my account
How to Delete Form Submission DataAdded: May 30, 2016
You have some old submissions you want to delete? You can do that directly on your submissions page.
Here's a quick step-by-step that you can follow:
1. First, navigate to your "My Forms" page, select a form and click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the submissions page, you can see the "Delete" button. This will allow you to delete the submission on view.
3. When you scroll down, you can see a grid table with the list of submissions on that form. There are two delete buttons you can use here. The "x" button that is on each submission and the "Delete All Submissions" button.
4. When deleting submissions individually, you will see this warning message (see screenshot below). Please note that deleting submission data is irreversible and will permanently remove it in our servers, including the file uploads on them.
5. Now if you are deleting ALL of your submissions, you can see this warning message asking you to enter your password if you would like to continue on this action.
6. If you want to delete specific submissions, let's say the old ones, then you can filter the list of submissions displayed in the grid table by setting up a "Time Frame".
7. After setting up a specific time frame, you can see that the delete button text now displays "Delete Submissions in Time Range". This means, you will be deleting all the submissions filtered by the time frame you set up.
8. The same warning message will display but it will state if you want to continue on deleting the submissions in the current time range.
- Make sure to download your submission data including the file uploads for backup purposes.
- You can export your data with just one click, navigate to Account->Data->Click "Export Data".
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to comment below.