WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. If you have a self-hosted WordPress.org website, adding your Jotform form to your post or page is relatively easy.
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- On the left side, click Platforms.
- Click the WordPress.org option.
- Click the Copy Code button to copy the embed code.
- Go to your WordPress post or page editor. If you’re still using the Classic Editor, you will have to toggle the Text Editor and paste the codes to the section where you want to display the form.
If you are using the new Gutenberg editor, you can embed the form codes through the Custom HTML block:
- That’s it! View your page to see the form.
Are you running a blog on WordPress.com? Here’s a guide on How to Embed Form to WordPress.com.
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback? Do you need help with embedding your form to your WordPress.org website? Please post a comment below. You can also reach us by creating a support ticket.