Duda is the leading web design platform for companies that offer web design services to small businesses. The Duda platform enables users to build feature-rich, responsive websites at scale.
If you have a website with Duda and want to embed your Jotform form on a page, that is possible with just a few steps.
Getting the Embed Code for Duda
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Click the Platforms option on the left side.
- Search and click Duda
- Click the Copy Code button.
You now have your form’s embed codes ready for embedding.
Adding Form to Duda
- In Duda Builder, select the page where you want to embed the form from the dropdown options at the top, beside the Duda logo.
- Click the Widgets.
- Drag and drop the HTML widget to the section of the page where you want to display the form.
- Paste your form’s embed codes in the HTML Content box.
- Click the Update button. You should see the form after this step.
- Lastly, don’t forget to click the Publish button in the editor to save your overall changes on the page.