Are you still using the old JotForm PDF Editor? Why not switch to the new JotForm PDF Editor? This guide will show you how.
Switching to the New JotForm PDF Editor
On the old PDF Editor page, you can change the version of PDF Editor through the Try PDF Editor button. To do this, follow these steps:
1. On your Form Submissions page, click on the PDF icon and then select the Customize PDF menu item.
2. Click on the Try PDF Editor button.
At this point, you will be redirected to the new JotForm PDF Editor.
Alternatively, if you haven’t switched to the new PDF Editor yet, you can access the old PDF Editor via the navigation bar in the top left corner of the page.
Switching to the New JotForm PDF Editor for a Specific Form
1. Open your form in the JotForm Form Builder.
2. Click on SETTINGS at the top of the page, and then click on the Show More Options button.
3. Go to the Use New PDF Editor setting and select Yes.
4. From the top left navigation, click on PDF Editor.
Now you can start using the new JotForm PDF Editor for this form.
The latest version of JotForm’s PDF Editor will make your life easier. Give it a try today!