Jotform Smart PDF Forms allows you to convert your PDF document to an online form. Import your PDF file, map your form fields, and collect responses. Download the data filled out on your PDF document.
To convert your PDF to a fillable form
- Go to My Forms and select Create Form in the upper-left corner.
- Under Create a Form, select Import Form.
- Next, select Import PDF form to open Smart PDF Forms.
Alternatively, you can go to this page and select Convert PDF to Fillable Form.
- In Smart PDF Forms, select Upload PDF Form, then choose your PDF file.
Once that’s done, you should see your imported PDF along with the online form created from it. Note that the online form will not look the same as the imported file. The system will try its best to fetch and clone the form fields from your PDF file.
- Map the fields on your online form to your PDF document. To learn more, see this guide.
- Customize the look and feel of your online form to your liking.