Pixpa is an all-in-one website builder for photographers and creators to build stunning portfolio websites complete with client galleries, blogs, and eCommerce stores – all in one place. Pixpa enables creatives to showcase, share and sell online easily without any coding knowledge.
Pixpa supports Jotform forms. Embedding form to Pixpa is just like adding basic elements to your page. Here are the steps:
1. Get the Embed codes of the form through Publish > Embed form option:
2. On your Pixpa page editor, click the grey + icon to add a new element:
3. Click More Snippets button to show the
4. Add HTML, JS, CSS snippet to the page.
4. Click the Settings icon to open the Custom Code box:
5. Paste the Embed codes and click the OK button:
***You can’t see the form in the editor. Click the Save button and View the page to see the form.
If you have some questions, please let us know in the comment box below or head on to our support forum to create a thread.